Browse more videos
The information is then applied to the interpretation of various experiments and results of model calculations. This book emphasizes the discussion of ""flow through porous media"" in terms of interactions among the three main factors.
- The Truth About Search Engine Optimization.
- Porous Media.
- - Porous Media, Second Edition: Fluid Transport and Pore Structure by F. A.L. Dullien.
- Ready for Dessert: My Best Recipes.
- The Way Of The Disciple.
These factors are transport phenomena, interfacial effects, and pore structure. An introductory chapter opens the text and presents some of the basic concepts and terms that will be encountered all throughout. Chapters 2 to 4 focus on the important foundations of the physical phenomena as applied in the pore space of porous media. These foundations are capillarity, pore structure, and single phase flow and diffusion. Chapters 5 to 7 discuss more in detail the different applications of pore structure to various operations and processes. This book is a good reference to students, scientists, and engineers in the field of chemistry, physics, and biology.
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.
- Porous Media: Fluid Transport and Pore Structure by F a L Dullien - AbeBooks
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit. If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time. Skip to content. Search for books, journals or webpages All Pages Books Journals. View on ScienceDirect.
Authors: F Dullien. Imprint: Academic Press. Academic Press, Academic Press Inc, This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition.
- Table of Contents?
- SearchWorks Catalog.
- Special order items.
- Porous Media: Fluid Transport and Pore Structure - F. A. L. Dullien - Google книги.
- Shrub: The Short But Happy Political Life of George W. Bush;
- Tom Jones.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library?
Second Edition. Original decorated crimson boards. Small spot on front cover, previous owner's small name stamp on top and bottom edges and title page, Near Fine.
Books with a similar title
No Dust Jacket. Near Fine. New York: Academic Press, Very Good. In Very Good Condition. No Dust Jacket As Issued. We can ship from the USA and Canada.
We list books that are academic, collectible and historically significant, providing the utmost quality and customer service satisfaction. For any questions feel free to email us. Bookseller: Monarchy books , Ontario, Canada Seller rating:.
We're sorry - this copy is no longer available. More tools Find sellers with multiple copies Add to want list. Didn't find what you're looking for? Add to want list. Are you a frequent reader or book collector?
- Islam and the Environment!
- Porous Media Fluid Transport and Pore Structure.
- Mr. Bloomfields Orchard: The Mysterious World of Mushrooms, Molds, and Mycologists: The Mysterious World of Mushrooms, Molds and Mycologists.
- Commentary on the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, Article 14: The Right to Freedom of Thought, Conscience And Religion;
- Account Options!
- See a Problem??
- Transparency : how leaders create a culture of candor.
Social responsibility Did you know that since , Biblio has used its profits to build 12 public libraries in rural villages of South America? A special order item has limited availability and the seller may source this title from another supplier. In this event, there may be a slight delay in shipping and possible variation in description.
Our Day return guarantee still applies.
Related Porous Media, Second Edition: Fluid Transport and Pore Structure
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved